So periodically I will post what I’m playing just to either give you ideas of something you should try.. or to embarrass myself with my gaming ADHD…
Star Trek Online
- Max-level well geared Science Liberated Borg Captain
- Newly Max-Level Tactical Vulcan Captain
- Max-Level Orion
Slave Girl Eye CandyKlingon Engineering Captain
- Dabbling in Foundry to create missions and playing other people Foundry missions mostly… and fiddling with my DOFF’s!
Lord of the Ring Online
- Level 58 Captain – Poor guy… I haven’t felt the Lotro bug in a month or so… he’ll be max level one of these days… maybe
- Level 31 Battle War Mage (throwing lighting and hitting people with a 2 handed axe) – I really need to get back before I forget where I’m at in the storyline and need to restart (wouldn’t be the first time I did that in a game either)
- Level 4 Dwarf Tanky guy – A few of us have a Tuesday Night group that attempts to get together with various levels of success. Haven’t played much other than on Tuesday nights though so lots to learn.
- Max Level Dervish – Currently 6/30 in HoM. Just about finished with Nightfall, which is sadly the first campaign I’ll have finished in Guild Wars. 8 characters who have all been abandoned or left here and there over the years. Trying for 30/50 prior to GW2 launch.
Red Dead Redemption on Xbox
- Did first few missions and then saved and started shooting everyone I could find. Keep meaning to really sit down and play it but never have the time.
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions on PS3
- Maybe 50% done. Was fun but other things are more fun at the moment. Hopefully I get back to it while the plot is still vaguely in my head. Otherwise I’ll either have to restart <sigh> or just put it on the pile of games that never get finished (and that pile is rather embarrassing already)